Flu symptoms before BFP anyone?

picklepot

Reaction score
Firstly - CONGRATULATIONS xxxxx
I sincerely wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx enjoy the journey beautiful mummy's to be xx

I just wanted to ask if any one had flu like symptoms without the actual cold part before you got your magical BFP?

I'm having nuts symptoms including terrible dizziness which I'm praying is a good sign and not flippin flu!! Xxx

Thank you ladies xx

Not flu symptoms, but definitely felt different. Oddly enough, with my last baby I had the worst pre-menstrual symptoms ever.

Feeling 'off' though could well be a sign! Good luck :)

Thank you Yo Yo.

I literally felt and thought I was about to meet my maker over the last two days.... I felt absolutely deathly. Woke today feeling pretty 'OK' ...... Just bizarre!
I have had more spotting today though so guess it's prob a coincidence and AF is on her way.

Congrats on your BFP and be happy and healthy for that li'l bean xxxx

With this pregnancy I definitely knew something was off like a few days after ovulation. I felt really sick and my stomach was off for days. No one else in my family felt that way though so I thought it was weird. Plus I didn't feel that way any of the other months I was waiting to test. I ended up getting my positive test at 9/10DPO!

With my daughter I had absolutely NO idea I was pregnant and didn't have any symptoms lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->