• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flu Vaccine

Willow82

Reaction score
Hello. My daughter wasn’t eligible for the nasal spray back in September when my GP surgery was doing the flu clinics, so she’s not been vaccinated. I’m getting a bit worried given the severity of the Aussie flu going around so would like her to have the spray now she’s two. Does anyone have any idea whether GP surgeries are offering the nasal spray to children who are newly two or whether it’s possible to get it done privately? I don’t know whether it would be too late now anyway given that we are properly into flu season 🙁

I don’t think the flu jab is actually any good for Aussie flu anyway? I would call your GP. Or go on Boots and see if you can book in privately for her age (it’ll tell you if you qualify for free), it was £12.99 for me when I looked.

Definitely check the effectiveness at this point. In the US the vaccine in virtually useless against the awful strain going around.

I would say though its not too late if she doesn't have it to get a vaccine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->