Fluff, I think I could be converted, how to convince DH!!!!

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
Oh dear,

After chatting to Zarababy (Si, is so gonna kill you!!) I think I could just be convinced to convert to fluff:haha:. I just love all the designs you can get, such absolutely gorgeous girls one & Im sure once DH sees lil lady in a nice pink fluffy bum he will be convinced (heres to hoping). But................ it seems to be a minefield:shrug:. I think I have narrowed it down to Ittys SIO & the Flips seem to be the best. What are peoples experiences with these. My lil lady can be a little ahem 'explosive' at times lol.

If anybody has any of these to sell cheap, can you let me know so I can try them out. I think I need medium. thankyou ladies.:thumbup:

Everyone seems to rave about the flips but I just couldn't get on with them, they leaked everytime I used them and I wouldn't really class them as OH proof, my OH hated them because the insert had to be perfectly aligned and vincent grabbed the nappy pulling the liner apart, pockets are much better.

i love my flips not sure whether oh would be able to get them on right tho, lol! i havent got any ittis yet but got one coming in the post so no help there. Bumgenius are good, i love mine, havent had any leaks yet.

DH is excellent with putting together all nappies once they've been explained to him, so can't comment on that - he has a tendency to get wing droop with any poppers through not doing them up tightly enough, bless him. I'd def. reccommend aplix (velcro) fastening for this reason! :haha:

Daniel is very explosive, has just had a bout of diarrhea and is a heavy wetter. We've had leaks with ittis, although not many, but not one single leak with Flips (both kinds of insert). The poop does make its way onto the inside of the wrap quite often with the Staydrys, though!

Hope this helps! :flower:

one of the important things to remember when buying any new nappies is prewashing - microfibre is ready to go in a couple of washes but natural materials like bamboo or cotton need 6+ pre-washes before they reach a decent level of absorption. (you don't need to do all the prewashes at once but you won't get the full 'wear' time till they have reached full absorbency)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->