Flutters?

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Has anyone felt flutters super early?

I felt mine today and I'm 10 w 4 d. With my first pregnancy I felt it at 11 w.

I started feeling flutters around 10 weeks. I was really surprised as I didn't until 18 weeks last time!

I felt at about 16-18 weeks with all of my pregnancies. Anything I felt before that felt more like gas, lol

My midwife said that as this is baby no 6 I would probably feel flutters from around 14 weeks...I haven't felt any yet but hoping to soon. Xx

Yay!!! Last time I felt thing really early like 11.5 weeks!!!! That's exciting!!! I can't wait to feel movement this time!!!!!!

I heard it's normal to feel earlier flutters with a reoccurring pregnancy. You know what you're feeling for when you do. I can't wait.

Wind can feel alot like flutters. It's usual to feel flutters so early in first pregnancy but usually happens sooner with other pregnancies after.

I felt at about 16-18 weeks with all of my pregnancies. Anything I felt before that felt more like gas, lol

lol! There were several times when I was like ooh are those flutters? But realize it's gas. This time I knew.

I started feeling my daughter around 11 weeks, and this time I've been feeling flutters since somewhere between 10-11 weeks too! unsure due to dates being wonky. But it's so exciting. And 100% possible, I hate it when people say it's not :dohh:

I felt flutters at 9 weeks with my third (16w and 12w with my others). I can't wait to feel that again!!!! Congrats!

They do say that you feel things earlier in the second pregnancy. I can't wait to feel movement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->