Flying when pregnant

Sooz

Paige & Mason's Mum!
Reaction score
Just wondering out of curiosity what the regulations or recommendations are around pregnant women flying.

Hubby & I are supposed to be going abroad with friends next June and were originally going to start TTC around then only now he is really pushing to move the date forward (around February or March I should think realistic though am refusing to discuss it until after christmas at the moment). :blush:

Thanks ladies
Sx

I think it's 28 weeks, but you can get it extended to 32 weeks if you have a doctor's note giving good bill of health and permitting flying.

We went on holiday a couple of years ago, amd pg sil came too, she flew home at 31w
but my sis (with other health issues) this year was only allowed to fly to 28w -just as well as her LO was born at 31w.

xx

Its fine with most airlines to fly up until 35wks but some wont let you fly after 32wks without a doctors note xx

I think Singapore airlines ask for a doctors note to fly with them no matter how pregnant you are. Not sure if its a note but we had a lady at work who was told by SA that she had to see a doctor within 10 days of flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->