Flying with BA

Katerina_

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to fly with BA at 25-26 weeks. They don't require a note from GP until the start of the 28th week, I decided to get one just in case. My bump is quite obvious now, and surely it won't get any smaller by then :)

I phoned my surgery and they said that I need to bring a check and a letterhead stating to whom it is addressed. Does anyone know how is it supposed to look like? Is there a standard format? I thought my GP would have a standard form to fill in.

I found a form for Ryanair online and some other airlines, but nothing for BA.

Thank you!

When I was supposed to be flying with BA my midwife just wrote the note without any information, I ended up not being allowed to fly so I only ever saw the envelope not the note itself

Thanks.
After all, I just went to my GP practice, asking for a fit to fly note. The receptionist wrote down my details (dates of the trip, destination etc). She will pass this on to a GP (not my GP, since she doesn't do these), and it should be ready within 10 working days. I paid 35 pounds, which is a rip off, of course, but there doesn't seem to be much choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->