fml cold at 38 weeks

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
Ugh why oh why!!!! I live in the south so everything is green from pollen right now but since IV been on bed rest I haven't been outside. The boyfriend has been coughing for a few days now and I thought it was his allergies. Boy was I wrong. Hes been up coughing all morning then I started sneezing and coughing. Ears hurt. Ugh I cant be sick right now. Little one could be here any minute and I'm sick.

Sometimes getting a cold can be a sign that labour may be impending. I had the same thing about two days before Alex was born. x

I have a cold right now...3rd one while being pregnant. I had to take Tuesday and Wednesday off of work and I have so much to finish before leave, I was really annoyed! I'm 38 1/2 weeks. The sinus headache was so bad...I drank bone broth, took vitamin c and elderberry and hoped for the best. It moved quickly and by the next day I had a horrible cough. My ribs hurt from coughing and blowing my nose so much. But, I'm on the mend! I just told the little guy that he better keep his butt in there until this is over because I can't handle labor and this cold. Lol

Feel better!

I had a sickness bug when I was 38 weeks pregnant with my first, I dreaded the thought of going into labour as I knew I wouldn't be able to cope but nothing happened. I'm sure your body knows what it's doing

I don't feel as bad as I did this morning. This is actually my second cold and I had the flu during this pregnancy. I'm more worried about the boyfriend his cough is worse then possibly giving it to baby if he decides to come

I feel your pain, I've just spent three weeks getting over a chest and throat infection, had about 5 days feeling good, then OH comes home with a cold and now me and DS have it! I have so many things to finish getting done but I just want to sleep :/

I hope you all feel better soon! I have a cold too, but it is not close to time for me (grumbles.... lol) -

Oh no!!! That sucks big time :( I got over the cold from hell a couple of weeks ago and almost want to avoid the rest of the population until baby comes just to avoid it again!

Hopefully you feel better before baby arrives!

I have a cold right now too. It is the first time I have been sick while pregnant and it sucks. I have barely left bed since Wednesday. I could complain more lol, but really I have nothing much to say other than I hope everyone feels better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->