FMU on an opk any help pleeeese

lozzie27

Reaction score
does anyone know why you should not use fmu when doing a opk? I only ask because I have been using Tesco opks since Monday (think i am due to ov eithet thurs fri or sat this week!!) Anyway when I took the test on Monday I got up had a we at around 8am then at around 8.45am had another wee this is when I tested! The test line came back quite dark but not quite a + so I thought well my surge is obviously building up! Anyway yesterday I tested at 10 am and 4 pm both had very light lines so I tought oh well maybe I have missed my surge! Then this morning I tested again like i did monday morning (second wee at half eight!!) and came back quite a dark line just tested again now at 11 am with a tesco test and an ic test and again a very light line like yesterday! confused! why is it they say not to use fmu is it because you can get a false + or do you think I had my surge this morning and now it has gone? although if that was the case I would expect the lines to be a little darker then they are!?
Please help!! I hope it means I have not yet ov'd as I cant dtd till Friday
Would appriciate any help thanks!!

its just that the lh hormones builds up during the day :)
my test line is always darker if i use fmu but i no it want my surge so stopped testing in the mornings.

ah ok thanks for that so you suggest that I dont test in the mornings then and that the dark line I am getting is prob cos I am testing in the mornings? do you reakon I have not ovd then yet and keep testing with afternoon wee!!?? sorry for all the questions but I am just getting stressed with everything

many thanks for your help!

I think you should keep testing. Try to test at afternoon around 2-4 pm.
good luck

thanks so much for your help girls I treid a test at 11am before and i could see the line but very feint just find it odd that i had a mega dark one this morning and Monday morning but feint ones at around 11am will keep trying though really hope I havent missed the surge and hope it comes on Friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->