• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food blegh!

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
There is nothing in the entire universe I want to eat right now, everything sounds disgusting! I cannot even look at chicken anymore, nor steak or potatoes or veges, I am okay with some fruit though, I ate a whole watermelon to myself the other day (doesn't feel good afterwards, strongly don't reccommend :haha:)

Any of you ladies had this? I'm pretty much force feeding myself for the sake of baby but it just makes me gag!

Oh hunni yes I have so been where you are right now! And it was around the same time aswell. I actually had to end up taking anti nausea pills because I ended up not even being able to hold down water! But for me dry crackers worked? Things with no smell and hardly any taste :haha: But trust me, when you get past this, you will be eating non stop! xx

Oh hunni yes I have so been where you are right now! And it was around the same time aswell. I actually had to end up taking anti nausea pills because I ended up not even being able to hold down water! But for me dry crackers worked? Things with no smell and hardly any taste :haha: But trust me, when you get past this, you will be eating non stop! xx

Hehehe water is my best friend, I'm craving ice cold water like my pregnant friend craves McDonalds! Hahaha I really do need to invest in some dry crackers! I text my OH as he's over the way where our last remaining shopping centre is (our town got half destroyed by floods the other month) and he's gonna bring me some bland supplies home haha :) xx

Sorry to hear about the flood, I remember seeing that on the news. Water is great, I found sparkling water really good too? Maybe you could try that out :) xx

Sorry to hear about the flood, I remember seeing that on the news. Water is great, I found sparkling water really good too? Maybe you could try that out :) xx

Yeah it was awful! Sparkling is my favourite food group :haha: I will definitely have to try it I hasn't thought to buy any, thanks :) x

Have had it, and still hAve it! Basically make sure your drinking about 8 glasses of water daily, and eating atleast three small meals a day. Stuffing yourself will make you feel ill, so just eat what you can, when you can, and try to be as healthy as possible. Don't forget your vitamins either! :)

I had this, I've never had a good relationship with food anyway so it was worse :s I'd recommend getting something if you fancy it, and just eat what you fancy :) at one point all I could eat was a specific brand of blueberry muffins :L

I actually lost a good 5 pounds my first trimester because of this. :dohh:

Have had it, and still hAve it! Basically make sure your drinking about 8 glasses of water daily, and eating atleast three small meals a day. Stuffing yourself will make you feel ill, so just eat what you can, when you can, and try to be as healthy as possible. Don't forget your vitamins either! :)

I drink tonnes of water :) and I'm pretty much living off sandwiches with whatever filling doesn't make me wanna chunder :haha: but I still take my prenatals :) thank you :)

I had this, I've never had a good relationship with food anyway so it was worse :s I'd recommend getting something if you fancy it, and just eat what you fancy :) at one point all I could eat was a specific brand of blueberry muffins :L

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing, although generally it's just a sandwich with the salad I want and the meat I feel like :) I can't stand to look at any kind of sauce it really gets my stomach churning :sick: and I've been drinking heaps of water and OJ, I just make sure I feel not so empty that I feel sick from that and not so full I feel sick from that, just eating as much as I did before pregnancy and hoping that I'm doing okay :flower:

I actually lost a good 5 pounds my first trimester because of this. :dohh:

Hahaha truly? Wow! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"