Food not digesting

dolly5x3

Reaction score
Whenever I eat something I always feel like my food doesn’t digest and just sits at the top of my stomach for hours. Even if I eat a smaller meal I still have the same feeling. I haven’t been able to eat much lately because of this I always feel full. I’ve tried eating soup because I figured it’d be easier to digest but even that won’t go down. Anyone else experiencing this? Did you find anything helps with that?

Hey yes same here! Im trying to keep as active as possible and drinking as much as possible inc a fruit juice daily, fruit, veg, weetabix. Milk seems to be s good regulator for me too. Eating little and often. Good luck hope it eases.

Yep and heartburn. Little and often works well

I felt like this until about 17-18 weeks... it’s literally only the last few weeks I feel almost back to normal with eating.. now and again have a dodgy day... I totally sympathise as it’s such a horrible feeling not being able to eat properly ...

Get some digestive enzymes!! They saved me last pregnancy (I actually ended up in the ER my heartburn was sooo bad they thought I had an asophageal tear! Tried everything prescription and otherwise and nothing worked......and then my dogs veterinarian of all people suggested enzymes! LIFE CHANGER.) I get the vegan ones, and they have been so helpful this time too! I honestly don’t know what I’d do without them.

My doctor said they’re just fine, but check with yours if you’re wondering! I get them on Amazon and at Whole Foods - but they can be found at nearly any grocery store!

Can’t recommend highly enough. :flower:

Smoothies made with berries bananas and probiotic yoghurt helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->