Food on the move

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
At the moment Alex isnt eating great at a meal because of his teeth, so ive been offering the odd biscuit/bit of fruit during the day.

What are good foods to offer if hes sat in the pram? like biscuit wise etc....

hmm I find anything makes a mess in the pram to be honest!
I give her Heinz Biscotti - the plain fingers - they are the least messy (the choc ones are bad lol)
What about some dried fruit like raisins/apricots if he eats them?

I know it's not a biscuit, but what about strips of cheese? Most supermarkets do little 30g packs of things like cheddar and wensleydale - the latter is Ruby's favourite. I'm guessing cheese would be more filling than a biscuit too.

what about some little sandwiches? theyre going to make a mess whatever they have but you could make up some little finger sized sandwiches with cheese spread or something?

i've found bread sticks the least messy and easiest to clean up after...

you could slice a pepper and a cucumber, alfie nibbles on these and he is teething

i found this handy little thing when my 4 year old was little for when we were out and about, i would put things like raisins,sweetcorn, cheerios, even peas in it.

it stops them falling everywhere and you can attach it to the pram with those ring thingys.

https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/det...2~0010BRN00052~0040CAT00274&treecode=TRE00009

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->