• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Foods you crave/craved

T

turbo_mom

So i'm just curious to know if the food that pregnant women crave are in any way related to whether they had a boy or girl... For me I have not been craving any sweets. Cake and chocolate has no appeal to me.. it's almost too sweet and can only have a couple bites. I've been craving more protein foods. I'm really enjoying donairs, kimchi noodles, eggs, cheese..... and apparently those are boy foods....
so ladies is there any relation?

I don't know if there is a relation to the sex but at the moment all I want is chocolate.With my first pregnancy I couldn't stomach food.

I had a boy and craved cheese and pickles, sour sweets and wheetabix. i went off bacon, eggs, melted cheese and mince meat! i also had lots of morning sickness.

this time i havent had any cravings yet and have slightly gone off milk

With my first I craved Pies, steak, bbq crisps and chocolate and I also craved Stawberry milk, I drunk like 3 a day, and I had a BOY

Second time I craved Cornchips and again chocolate and had a BOY

( never got morning sickness or Nausea with either)

With my 3rd, I got really bad nausea in the mornings ( sometimes lasted most of the day) although I only ever vomited once, I craved Jelly beans ( lollies), I ate heaps of them, always had a bag in the cupboard and my handbag, lol, and I had another BOY

Well, we don't know what we're having but I craved broccoli for the first few months, that is when I was able to get anything down at all. That and carrots, and grapes. God, how boring am I!

hmmm interesting.. It doesnt seem as though there's any relation. But its ok I'll find out tomorrow :)

Because of my morning sickness, the only food I want to eat is from Tacobell. At this point I'm thinking my kids going to come out looking like a crunch wrap supreme or a jumbo jack with cheese. I think about those two things all the time!

On Charlie i craved dime bars, had up to 5 a day lol

On Ethan i didnt crave food, it was baby sponges, the little round ones, i had to have them with me atall times, even slept with them in my hands, right up untill i gave birth i had one in each hand, it was so strange!

On Coby i had a few, meat to start with, then fizy orange drinks for a while.

This time round it seems to be melted cheese and tomatoes, so things like nachos, beritos(sp?) etc
And also Chocolate!

x

with chloe it was sour lol, lemons.. oranges, limes and fizzy sweets mmmmmmmmmmmmm burnt my tongue tho! took a layer of skin off it which was not fun!!!

with callum it was fruit mainly, tho i was partial to the odd yellow pepper... or 6 :shock: frozen of course!

With jamie i craved orange ice lollies, at soo many of them! i couldnt stand milk either. this time round im totally craving milk, but thats about it so far!

My cravings came near the end, although I don't think I recognised them until afterwards. I loved milk and drank loads and loads. Fruity boiled sweets and yoghurt with lemon curd and jam in. Seemed perfectly rational at the time! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->