• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for all my charting experts!!! please help me ladies please!!

NikoleRae

Reaction score

Hello ladies! Ok the last two days I have had ewcm for the first time ever! I know that's what it is because I googled the pictures and its exactly what was on the tp when I wiped. When I finger tested it, it stretched very long. Ok also I have had slight cramps and my cervix is very high and soft. On my bbt for the two days my temps are low.. does this. Mean my temps will rise soon or I really didn't o? I was lookin on other womans charts and they charted four days of ewcm and the first few days their temps were low and towards the fourth day their temp sky rocketed, I've been drivin myself mad someone pls help! If I do not ovulate then my dr will put me on clomid I just have had all the symptoms someone please help ease my mind!!

Do you have a link to your chart? If you have EWCM today and your temps are still low then you should get to bd'ing luv. That means if you did Ov today your temp should rise tomorrow morning.

Good luck. Sending you some :dust:

Hey, Actually I have an app on my droid I have been using. I am going to subscribe to FF this week, but I will send the chart to my computer and then I will post it on here, or send it to you, however it will work. This is my first cycle I have charted, so if you could tell me how it looks I would appreciate it!! thank you!!!

No problem :) I'm no expert but will be happy to help how I can. FF is great - much better than the app I used to use. And when you subscribe they send you really useful and interesting info to help you on your journey. :hugs:

Girl! Your chart looks great! I wish my chart looked like yours. Well I discovered I have not Ovulated (Yet Hopefully) But You can take a look if you like. I thinK It Looks Eratic, and I just have a feeling I will not ovulate this month. I am on cd12 so We should see soon enough. If not my dr is putting me on Clomid next mnth.. I cant wait! I wish she would have just started me out on it. Well tell me what you think! And I wil pray for your BFP!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3c1f

Thanks I just wish my temps were higher above the coverline - I want to know my progesterone levels are High, lol. I am so impatient.

I'm sure you'll ov soon. Your higher temps have open circles - perhaps they are so high because they weren't taken at the same time as your usual temps are taken or you ticked sleeped deprived? That can cause an eratic looking chart. How long have you been TTC?

well my husband and I have been together for eight years, only three years did we prevent pregnancy. I was diagnosed with pcos when I was fifteen. This month is when I decided talkin to the obgyn about ttc she put me on provera because I have not had a true af for about nine months. I was hoping the provera would jump start things and me ovulate on my own, I have an appt with the ob next month. She wants me to do the bbt chart and opks everyday and if I go back next month and tell her I didn't o then I get the clomid. I am trying to be optimistic but its hard! I just want the clomid I hav e read all the success stories about it. What about u how long have u been ttc

Yeah, clomid is great. I fell pg on my first month of clomid last year with twins! (unfortunately it wasn't a successful pregnancy) Two months later got pg without clomid but mc'd again and now I'm on my 2nd month of clomid hoping and praying it will work this month. Next month we'll be 2yrs TTC.

I love you profile pic, btw

I am so sorry to hear that! May I ask if you have pcos too? I know they say woman with pcos have a very high risk of mc. Its like ok im going to have to fight to concieve, thn worry about mc. Its scary. What did you mean about my chart having open circles? I'm not sure why they are high... but if the temps are above the coverline that means your progesterone is high? Maybe its because when I started temping I was on Provera? But all of my temps has been takin between 3- 4:30 a.m. Do you think that could make a big dfference? This all together can be confusing you know? But I pray for your BFP and pray your next bean will stick!!

No, thankfully I don't have PCOS.

You will notice on your chart that some circles are a solid blue dot and some are open circles. The open circles indicate a temp that is possibly not accurate but yours don't seem that far off if you're taking them between 3-4:30.

As far as progesterone is concerned, after you ov progesterone is released which keeps away :af: but when you're preggo it's even higher and will reflect in your temps but I'm just being greedy and want it all now. I know it takes a while before it starts to rise so I must just be patient, haha - I'm far from patient...

Please keep praying, I need all the prayers I can get [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->