For anyone as interested in the sperm's journey as me!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cdwzv_the-great-sperm-race_tv

Just watched this 'the great sperm race' I found it really interesting and I really wonder how anyone manages to get pregnant at all, it's such a hard journey those poor wee guys have to make!

Wow I didn't know they had it quite that hard, especially once they'd made it through the cervix.(which I also didn't expect to still be so difficult with ewcm!) at least they got to have a nice rest in the tubes near the end! Makes you realise why there needed to be millions at the beginning

Yep thats why there needs to be millions of Olympic swimmers for pregnancy to happen. every pregnancy is a miracle.:dust:

Me too I assumed that millions got up to the egg and then the strongest got in! No wonder it takes some (like me with #1) ages to conceive!

That's brilliant. Thanks for sharing x x

Hubby and I watched the other night. Really interesting!

Mr and my oh watched this when I was trying to conceive my ds. It made us so depressed lol, we thought we'd never get pregnant with the pcos of it was so hard for the most fertile people.

Mr and my oh watched this when I was trying to conceive my ds. It made us so depressed lol, we thought we'd never get pregnant with the pcos of it was so hard for the most fertile people.

Me too if the documentary is accurate ,I dont know how I managed to conceive naturally twice with low sperm count plus hostel very acidic CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->