For Colicy Babies....Sammi - Babybean

Layla

Reaction score
and anyone else who has a colicy baby.

My Doc gave Adam Colief yesterday and if it wasnt just a fluke then it worked great!

Adam settled well after his evening feeds with hardly any crying, we got to bed at a reasonable time and slept really well!

Also i found that music helps settle him, after going through my music collection Adam has decided he likes McFly :dohh: lol

This Colief stuff is £10 a bottle, i was given 2 bottles worth, give it a try!

Hopfuly tonight will be the same and it wasnt just a one off

x

Thnks Layla will give it a go. Confused tho as i have tried infacol, gripe water and dentinox and they all make him burp...but he still cries and wont sleep! xx

i read through the leaflet that came with the medience and it says Colic isnt caused by wind it only contribute to it, so that would explain why hes still crying if he brings wind up

x

Yeah ive read alsorts. There are so many therories! My HV said it might not be anything to do with wind, could be something to do with them having immature nervous systems. Bout time someone found out exactly what causes it for sure, so it can be treated once and for all. My doc said theres no evidence that the medicines like infacol etc actually 'treat' colic, just help with the wind, its crap. x

Sweetsammi this may be a stupid que but worth askign anyway I think...does he stop crying at all when you distract him with a toy or when he is wrapped in a blanket in yoru arms?

Hi Mango, toys dont help at all, hes not interested in them yet. He calms down when i cuddle him wrapped in a blanket for about 10 mins but then starts again. The only time he seems content is when he's feeding or has a dummy. He wont fall asleep unless his dummys in his mouth..problem is he cant keep it in his mouth for more than 10mins-which isnt long enough for him to fall asleep.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->