• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For Emmea12uk

1st_baby

I have to let it out lol your son has hit a soft spot in my heart and I dont know why :) but every time you post about his changes being good or bad I get so interested ! especially when its the good stuff i get super excited :dohh:

Btw how is he doing ? last I read he was using his bouncer and kicking away .. Has he been using his legs are they getting better ..god i sound like a stalker :rofl: but had to ask ..

I also admit to having a very soft spot for Tom :blush:

yay!!! Tom has two fans!!! You guys are so nice!! in fact, may i confess that Tom has a suprisingly large female following lol....he is a heart stealer already!!! I can't go to the chemist without being surrounded by woman who want to see his cheeky smiley face!!

Well....He is fantastic!!!! He is absolutely bouncy mad - he tries to bounce ALL THE TIME. Today for example, i tried to change his nappy, but as soon as i held his legs to clean he started trying to bounce, making the changing matt slide back and forth across the floor. If you sit him down, he bounces whilst sitting, if you kneel him down, he bounces back and forth. He wont stand any more - he'll just bounce. Rather humerously i put him on his front over a pillow and he looked like he was a dog humping it as he was trying to bounce!!

Of course, the whole time he is smiling deleriously and laughing and shouting dad dad da, with the odd squeel of delight!! No sign of a mummy tho!!!:dohh:

My little charmer is turning into a monster however and he is going to be TROUBLE (not just with a capital T, but all with capitals!!). He is reaching out for everything and although he cant crawl yet, he is trying. he will roll and wriggle out your arms to get at anything and everything - which he finds funny! of course!

As for the spina bifida side of things, his legs are great. Probably stronger than a normal child due to all that bouncing! He can stand (when he isnt bouncing) and has very good balance. He even took his first steps this week. i had conviced myself that he wouldnt be able to.

He has terrible bowel and bladder troubles tho and i think he will have to have surgical intervention when he is older, but we are managing ok, and it isnt affecting him right now.

Apart from that, he is a normal baby, loves to talk, blow raspberries and roar alot lol - and he'll have your finger off with his new choppers if you dare give him bonjela!!

:cloud9::cloud9: great news , hes such a strong lil boy you must be so proud :happydance:

thank you for the update

and yes i know what you mean about Trouble and biting max is doing all of that and more lol he keeps blowing raspberries while im feeding him, all to say im eating more food then he is lol

How many teeth has he got so far?

:cloud9::cloud9: great news , hes such a strong lil boy you must be so proud :happydance:

thank you for the update

and yes i know what you mean about Trouble and biting max is doing all of that and more lol he keeps blowing raspberries while im feeding him, all to say im eating more food then he is lol

How many teeth has he got so far?

Arent those raspberries so annoying and hilariously funny?? lol. Nothing like having your face plastered in baby food whilst they laugh at you!! lol

He has two bottom teeth, but his gums are raw at the bottom. I think we will have two more bottom teeth in a few days!!

How is max doing?

Max is doing great , hes crawling now and standing holding onto to my furniture ! he dosent stop for 1 min lol so mommy is tired ..

he now has 3 teeth 2 bottom ones and a top one ..poor thing has been in pain for 2 weeks , and to top it off he got another cold and has not slept in 3 days ..except last night he fell asleep at 10pm and woke up this morning at 7 am ..I got to sleep yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->