For South Cambridgeshire/West Suffolk Parents!

flossie1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I just wanted to let you all know about a huge mum and baby charity event that is taking place this Sunday (4th March). The Newmarket Mum & Baby Show will be held at the Rowley Mile Racecourse (indoors! Post code CB8 0TF) and will have two exhibition floors full of local mum/baby/toddler businesses and organisations, loads of workshops and demonstrations, free children’s entertainment including soft-play for under 4’s and face-painting, an on-site restaurant and free goodie bags for the first 250 mums (or mums-to-be!) through the door. Entry is £3.50 for adults and free for under 16’s.

It is all being held to raise money for Bliss, for babies born too soon, too small or too sick to cope on their own. Not sure if I can post links here but if you search for it there is a website and facebook page. Please come along and show your support to local businesses and a truly fantastic charity and please tell your friends!!

Thank you xxx

I was just thinking about this earlier! We'll be there! :) What time does it start? x

it sounds like fun! i am nearer to Ipswich but i can easily get to newmarket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"