For the fat concious preggo pudding lovers of the world....

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I present to thee

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/12981/49_2007/skinny-cow.jpghttps://www.dontweightaround.com/pics/icecream.jpg

Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. I have 2 packs, as I am a sweety fiend, 100 cals each and they come in vanilla icecream flavour, and chocolate flavour. Possibly other flavours i have not seen lol. The biscuity looking bit is soft, and beautiful, and i love them.
The pic I have here looks slightly different from the real thing, the real thing has no holes in the top, and the swirly ice cream is not swirly on the ones I have. Got a tesco near you? Get there and get buying some! lol
xx

omg these look amazing!! Im already thinking bout going out and getting some!! are these safe to eat bin pg then?? im not to sure about ice cream whats safe and whats not!

I know there is some funny rule about ice cream, but I don't even know the creamy bit is real ice cream or whether its something else. I threw the box out so cant see the ingredients, might go on skinnycow.com and see if I can find em! :D

xx I know mac donalds whippy and things like that are questionable, but as the milk is pasturised it should be absolutely fine.

oh i really hope they r ok - each time i look at the pic i start dribbling :rofl: dont think ive ever wanted something so bad lmao. i no they r only like 100 calories each but dont think it would matter if i eat like 5 a day lol. :blush:

your pregnant, it is the only time you are allowed 5 a day ;) haha!
xx
If you go to skinnycow.co.uk you get to see first hand exactly what they look like! Nothing like the pics i put on here really, I think they look nicer on skinnycow.co.uk

I know around here you can sometimes find mint ones, but I think they are a favorite and clear the shelves quick.

I don't think it's real ice cream though. But, as long as it's not bad for you, and still tastes good, who cares!? :)

Mmmm.... hungry now! Have been having icecream cravings for the last week, so this should sort me right out!! Thank you!

PS- Solero's are 100 calories too...

Skinny Cows are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I started getting them a few years back when Oprah was talking about them, and have been hooked since! Soo yummy!!

are they in rhe freezer secton?? though, i think they have 600 calories really, as once a pack is open, then it's empty! especially with low cal food, i have to eat more to make up for it...

Those look yummy!!!
I don't think we have those over here though....

yUmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!

Ice cream wise, no mr whippy and no icea cream with egg whites in. Very dissapointed that most ben and jerrys ive seen have egg whites in :(

they are a bit like pringles.... once you pop and all that jazz. I limit myself to just 7 a day... haha kidding. 2 a day... but I am in 3rd tri im allowed.. or so I read lol.
xxx I wont be able to in 3 weeks so im making up for it now :D

yeah freezer section, I spotted them with the skinny cow lollies *popsicles for the Americans and Canadians among us*

And have gluten in the biscuit and I will never taste one and I want one. :(

nooooo :(
Diabetics/gluten intollerants/dairy intollerants I do apploigise.
xxx They do have some wicked cakes in morissons in the gluton free section by the cerials though :)

OOOOH they look so good and the website has some other nice flavours, mint, cookies n cream, choc peanut butter and strawberry shortcake. Im wanting one now, DH is on nights so he might be going to Tesco or Sainsbury for me, bless him. Thank you so much, I have been wanting Ice cream but avoiding it so this is great. Take care :hugs: XX

we dont have morrisons here :( NOOOOOOOOOO! and tesco dont stock flip all for us. I cant stop eating anyway. I have near eaten a whole variety bag of snack size cadburys. And i want more. :( i hope this baby comes soon I cant stop eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->