For those of you with head down babies.....

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
...where do u feel most of ur movements?

At my 34 week check yesterday i was told baby was breech so last nite i did exercises to encourage turning and my older children was telling bump to turn around, was very cute, then this morning there was alot of movement which made me feel quite queasy and since then my bump seems to have slightly changed shape, i cant feel a rock hard bump (head) in my ribs and alot of movement/wriggling is now at top of my bump altho do get the occasional jab below so was wondering about movements of a baby that is head down

my little boy has been head down for a while now, i know because he pushes me a lot just under my knicker line lol where i know his head is (from my 4D scan i had 2weeks ago) and i feel his feet just at the side of my ribs, i push on his feet quite often and feel him move them then kick me lol.

Her butt tends to stick out every now and then... a few inches above my belly button but on the right side... she's on an angle, lol

The kicks are way above the belly button for me, and off to the left a bit and sometimes far left. I feel tiny movements (hands?) above my pubic hairline and hiccups around that area too.

If baby gets hiccups you can feel them down low and will know baby is head down!

Baby has been head down for ages - according to doctor. Most of the movement I feel is above my belly button - mostly in the center, but occasionally on my sides. I think he's kind of at an angle, and sometimes when I get movements below belly button I think those are his arms/hands. He kicks from time to time, but mostly rolls and presses his arms and legs against the "walls." Which way is the exit? Lol :o)

My baby is head down and she kicks my ribs and chest daily, grabs my hip bones and it feels so WEIRD... Head causes pressure and hiccups to be low, butt pushes out my belly button a lot.

I get hiccups down low and lots of pressure on my cervix. I also get a bum sticking out a little above my belly button and hands/feet moving around on the other side (he's been head down since a little before 28 weeks, but switches sides) I also get kicks in the ribs and something happens at my hip bone, but I'm not sure exactly what, but it's not comfortable lol

I feel a lot of pressure down towards my vagina & i can feel her foot when she sneaks it under my ribs lol

I feel and see kicks up near my ribs. Flutters down low, and my bladder feels like baby is pressing on it with his head.

I was told I had a breech baby because her "head" was felt by my ribs but an ultrasound confirmed it was actually her booty! I feel hiccups all over, not just low and kicks all over on my left side and hard long lump which I'm assuming is her back on my right side. She twists and turns a lot.

Thanks all

Im sure bubba has turned then, i felt hiccups last nite and they were on left side just below belly button :) and most movement at top

I don't believe I've been kicked in the ribs. Shall I consider myself lucky?

I get baby's bum sticking out a couple of inches above my belly button on the right hand side, also kicks nearby! Also feel hiccups and pressure down low.

i feel the hiccups down low - but have been told it is a tall baby and tall babies like lying transverse (accross/diagonally) for space - when it is head down my ribs take a bashing - so easiest position for me is to lie down where i can feel hands and legs kicking and punching high above the belly button but tot he sides....sometimes i feel the head/bottom sticking out to the side too but always been above belly button thta i get limbs

i am soo tempted to go for 3d / 4d scan but OH says all these scans are not good for LO so best leave it at 2 we have received from NHS and wait for the baby!

My baby is definitely head down (hiccups, head felt low, kicks to the ribs) with is back to my left side, but midwife tells me not to worry about position at all until later (37-38 weeks) because babies can do a lot of turning up until then. They can even turn just before labor. But the "table top" yoga position with hip circles is supposed to encourage babies to get into the right spot. You can check for other ideas on spinningbabies.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->