For those waiting to try...

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Ok this might sound totally stupid as with Alyssa we werent trying she just happened.

Anyway I'm just curious wat methods ppl are planning to use like temping charting etc.

I get easily confused so we just gonny go wi the flow so to speak lol.

anyways good luck ladies (n gents cause the daddies are trying to).

ntnp worked for us before with tj x x x x

Hey hun
I think in my head when the times ready it will just happen! lol How nieve i am lol. I am planning to come off the pill before hand so i can keep tabs on my cycles. I was thinking about using fertility friend maybe. I have heard of temping but (i am dumb) i dont really know whats involved! lol
I just noticed, only 8 days till your wedding, you excited?
x

For us, we definitely don't want the stress of temping, charting, etc, etc. to be honest, I have lots of weight to lose. Trying to lose as much as possible by the time we start TTC but obviously as I will be healthy eating, the longer it takes, the more weight I lose, so although I would love to get pregnant straight away, I am happy enough going with the flow knowing that each month that goes by I am getting healthier and healthier and in the meantime will be enjoying all the :sex: haha!!

Nothing!! We are just not using any contraception and seeing what happens :) Plus, I don't want to leave here and go to TTC so I am staying put!!!

xxx

sounds like good plans lol.

am getting excited hun ye.

I the first step will be ntnp and if that doesnt do anything I would consider more serious and exact things such as charting etc,

Im using Mymonthlycycles so that gived you an idea of when you will ovulate so were just going to NTNP with maybe a litte more :sex: mid-cycle. Were going to do that for 6 mounths and then if nothing im going to use OKP'S and maybe preseed as some girls in 1st tri have swore by it.

Nothing!! We are just not using any contraception and seeing what happens :) Plus, I don't want to leave here and go to TTC so I am staying put!!!

xxx

We'll be doing this too. I don't want to get into the stress of temping and using opk's and stuff really. Just want to enjoy contraception free sex! :D

I guess we're just going to be "not trying, not preventing" seeing as we're not going to be doing anything special to make it happen aside from lots of sex lol, no birth control, condoms, etc. We have our first, if it doesn't happen again for us as easily as it did this time, I'm not sure what we'll try, but if it gets to the point where fertility treatments come into play or anything, we'll call a quits.

I want to have the first 4 to 6 months without any sort of aids, really trying to switch off, relax, forget that I am TTC (yeah right).... and just make sure I BD as usual.

However, after this time, and as by the time I will be either 33 or more in age, I will use ovulate predictors and try to relax even more, try to keep super positive, and really try not to make it the center of my life.

I think we will be laid back, probably just have sex every other day-ish.

Ive signed up to fertility friend but im so confused with it all that I'll prob just end up coming off the pill and seeing how it goes before I try charting etc

I'm going with the NTNP route i think...see what happens i dont want to stress about it but i will prob get impatient :lol:

We avoided charting at first and just let things happen. i was pregnant in 3 months after stopping the pill.

After that I did chart, and that wasnt ennough, so i used opks, and then that wasnt enough, and used preseed(which is honestly magical stuff) BUT the stress of it all did not help.

The longer you can avoid charting and any other aids, the better.

I will just be ntnp... which is where I kinda am now, but im working on charting as bc... I am confused as to how my bc would work now anyways, I was using the nuvaring but my cycles are longer so it messes it up.

I got pregnant on the pill last time, so im guessing I wont have much trouble.

I am learning about charting because I have longer cycles & I think it'll be good to know what days are best, but to be honest as we're gonna :sex: lots I don't think it's gonna make a difference!!! Also we are using pre-seed on & off to get used to it then that'll be our main thing when we're TTC. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->