For those who use WNNN

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
What wrap do you use with them? Our quest for the perfect night-nappy continues and i am thinking of splashing out on a WNNN but we've only used pockets/AIO/AI2's before, so i am a total newbie when it comes to wraps/soakers/shorties/longies...it's like a whole new world! :wacko: :lol:

Flip wraps mostly, or Little Lambs :)
The one I struggle with is my Holden's Landing Bedbug - it's a fab nappy, but it's deep in the rise, so comes above all my wraps....!!xx

I've just got my WNNNs yesterday!! But on the advice of Monkeh, and after doing a little reading, we got a wool soaker from www.littlepants.co.uk :)

It's soooooo soft! Can't wait to use it, I'll let you know tomorrow how it went :hehe: Our LO is a very heavy wetter, so I'm really hoping these work well! I am so impressed with the number of layers on the inserts, so fingers well and truly crossed!

I find fitted & wraps work really well for us at night, in fact they work so well, I'm starting to buy fitted nappies to use during the day. I havent tried a WNNN yet but I have just bought a WN PUL/minkee wrap to try. At the moment, we're using Motherease airflow wraps over our fitted nappies (TB stretchies or HL bedbug) & they work really well. We've never had a leak yet & she wears her night nappy for at least 12 hours, usually 13 or 14. She did an exposive BF poo the other day first thing in the morning after the nappy had been on all night & it still contained it.

Absolutely Cath. My lo will outwee everything overnight, except a two - parter.
Rebaby - have you tried a TotsBots Stretchie at night??xx

Absolutely Cath. My lo will outwee everything overnight, except a two - parter.
Rebaby - have you tried a TotsBots Stretchie at night??xx

Oooh actually no i haven't :blush: just having a look at them now thanks :thumbup:

yep a ME airflow wrap fits over everything nicely :)
we've also got a few wool thingys now and they mostly work well. My mum made a few pairs :) but i also bought some disana wool pants, which cover any type of nappy! :)
i dont like 2-parters though, but K outwees everythign else at night so we have to. Although I just got a bamboo pop in to try (even dream dri pop ins dont last that long with him!)
I'd second stretchies though, we use an extra booster and its still not too bulky.

ellie - G hasn't been able to wear a bamboo popin (even with the nigh booster) since he was about 2 or 3 months old. He'd leak by about 3am :(
hence why we moved to two parters :)

I use WN wraps over my WNNNs. My only complaint is that Sid sleeps on his side (attached to my boob) so I do get the odd leak with the being side snap fastenings.... :|

ellie - G hasn't been able to wear a bamboo popin (even with the nigh booster) since he was about 2 or 3 months old. He'd leak by about 3am :(

oh no !!!! he's got it on now!!!! argh ....... (keeps everything crossed)
im going back to my bedbug and wrap tomorrow then! at least i know he's pretty safe with that !
although i'm waiting on a new large size wnnn as his medium is a bit snug on him now (hmm better get it in the sell thread :) )

Sorry rebaby, totally hijacked!! Have you bought anything yet :)

oh no !!!! he's got it on now!!!! argh ....... (keeps everything crossed)
im going back to my bedbug and wrap tomorrow then! at least i know he's pretty safe with that !
although i'm waiting on a new large size wnnn as his medium is a bit snug on him now (hmm better get it in the sell thread :) )

Sorry rebaby, totally hijacked!! Have you bought anything yet :)

Not yet...i have cheeks and cherries and CNT and paypal and this page open right now...and i'm musing :lol:

Well i've ordered a motherease wrap so that's a start! :haha: Had my eye on a preloved WNNN on CNT but was pipped to the post it seems...:cry:

ive used mine with a flip cover and a par of longies.. it lasted 8 hours.. which is the most ive ever had a nappy last Cole!

So id say they are very good, but still no enough for my heavy mega wetter ROFL, i hope he'll soon start weeing a little less at night so i can try again!

i do like the me wraps although the 'bubble' look was a bit surprising at first!
im guessing you need a large wnnn :)

oh and babyhaines, guess what - we were up at exactly 2.50am changing as he'd wet right through the pop in :dohh: back to the 2parters tonight then!!

i do like the me wraps although the 'bubble' look was a bit surprising at first!
im guessing you need a large wnnn :)

oh and babyhaines, guess what - we were up at exactly 2.50am changing as he'd wet right through the pop in :dohh: back to the 2parters tonight then!!

Tried our first Dream Dri pop in the other day and she woke at 1am soaking wet. Bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->