For those who's kids have had injections for MMR and pneumococca

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Oliver had his 2nd dose of (13 months) these injections on Wednesday and has been grumpy, sleepy and clingy ever since as expected really. But yesterday i noticed some spots all over his face, tummy and chest just like pimples really. Now they have turned into big bright red raised lumps and have also spread to his neck. I know that a rash can be normal after MMR jab but I was told it normally happens 7-10days later. I guess it does look a bit like measles. Anyones kids had this so soon? x

My sisters little one got measles from the MMR, I would get him seen to, it is a different strain of measles and cant be passed to anyone else but best to get it checked.
Good luck hun xx

I took him docs, turns out he's allergic to the vaccine, so hes got some aqueus cream and piriton syrup. Got to keep an eye out for breathing difficlties but he should be fine. xx

Glad he's ok:hugs:...Toby had this jab a week and a half ago and seems fine. Well....he's got a tummy bug but my other kids had it too so nothing to do with the jab:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->