for those who've done this.. show/plug questions

EMSwife1124

Mommy to Odin, Kai and Wren!
Reaction score
FTM.. 37+5 today.. 2cm 60% effaced as of Monday.

Since my appt Monday, I've had brown discharge that went away Monday night but came back yesterday and has increased since then.. Still not alot, but enough to stain liners throughout the day.

I've also started noticing a smell that is similar to menstrual blood.. If that makes any sense.

Anyway - does this sound like the show and start of losing plug?

Thanks ladies!

I honestly don't know. I lost my plug at 35 weeks and it regenerated twice and fell out again. There is a sweet smell I can smell before it comes out.

I have lost my plug a few times , never all at once, my plug was like a giant clearish/yellowish thick streak of jello..... Gross! But it came out about 5 of these within a few hrs..... Never had blood or spotting in it but some people have streaks of brown or red blood In it and also pink tinged too.... It all looks diff depending.... Just plain brown blood (not in a jello like blob form) sounds more like old blood rather than plug ? Also, if you have had sex lately or an exam u can spot light brown blood also..... It's happened to me, and that's what it was from..... Not sure if this helps u any but these are my experiences

Last time I had a huge clear blob of it when I wiped, I went into labour the next day. This time, I've been losing small amounts for the past week. Today I've lost big clumps about 3-4 times throughout the day, am hoping that means labour is imminent x

I've been losing clear/yellow clumps for 3 weeks. Had a sweep on Friday and it was browny/yellow. Had another on Tuesday where I bled and 24 hours later, wiped brown mucus. Still nothing progress wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->