For you pregnant mom's what cycle day did you implant or have I'm plantation bleeding?

Whiteninja

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what dpo you had implantation and or bleeding. I will give you the run down of why I'm asking. So I'm late. My cycle is usually 32 days. Well I'm on CD 39 no period. I took a test I think I saw something but can't tell if there was color or not. But no joke just went to the bathroom and only a spot of dark brownish blood. And then nothing. I didn't think you could miss a period if baby hadn't implanted yet. I believe I'm 12-13dpo. What do you think. I'm clueless.

Oh yeah I posted here only because i figured you guys would be best to get the answer I'm searching for. Since you guys made it, you know

Not really sure with my 1st as I didn't test until 13dpo. With my 2nd and 3rd I got very faint bfps at 9dpo and suspect I implanted at 6 or 7dpo due to when I got my bfps.

Oddly enough I had intermittent spotting and bleeding with my 3rd from 10dpo to 12 dpo. Not sure why it happened a day after my bfp though.

Never had implantation bleeding with my 1st 2.

See I only ever had implantation bleeding with my first and my fifth. I never have been this late with a negative test. But then the spotting threw me off today I mean I guess I need to wait and see if there is more spotting or a bfp in a few days. I guess I'm still in the time frame.

I had spotting around 10-12 dpo with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. Good luck!

Never had implantation bleeding with my first butwith this one I think I got at 11 or 12 dpo. Not 100% sure as I just thought it was my period starting and didn’t expect to be pregnant/wasn’t tracking.

Never had implantation bleeding with my first butwith this one I think I got at 11 or 12 dpo. Not 100% sure as I just thought it was my period starting and didn’t expect to be pregnant/wasn’t tracking.

Same for me ! Was the one month we didn’t track ! I bled for one day then nothing for 2 days then spotting for 2 days then nothing again . I got my BFP 13 days after the first bleed . Never had it with my girls just DS !

Good luck x

See I only ever had implantation bleeding with my first and my fifth. I never have been this late with a negative test. But then the spotting threw me off today I mean I guess I need to wait and see if there is more spotting or a bfp in a few days. I guess I'm still in the time frame.
the number one thing I have learned about pregnancy is nearly anything can happen.

I had implantation bleeding at 6 weeks had a scan that day and was all fine 2 weeks later had my scan today and I'm 8+1 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->