Forgetting I'm pregnant

Lifenlemons

Reaction score
I'm just around 11 weeks, and have had literally no symptoms!! the occasional sore breasts but that's about it, no food aversions, no sickness, no nothing. Sometimes i have to remind my self i am pregnant - has anyone had this and everything has been fine? the daunting feeling on my dating scan in two days isn't helping either, i constantly worry about MMC.

:shrug:

Yep. My second and third pregnancies were sooooooo easy from start to finish. Never a symptom to complain about. I hope you have as easy a time as I did with those babies! :)

With my first two I felt absolutely nothing... the eldest is now a strapping teen and number two is a bouncing toddler so no symptoms certainly didn't indicate anything bad for me.

This time round I was little miss smug knickers about my lack of morning sickness until 5 weeks when it hit me like a ton of bricks! I'm wishing for my symptomless pregnancies now!

I totally get the worries though, try to stay calm and no doubt in 2 days you'll have a massive grin after your scan and can also be little miss smug knickers over your lucky, lucky no-puke pregnancy! Keep smiling.

This is my 1st pregnancy and the only symptoms I could complain about was the bloat and how gassy I was. I had absolutely no MS the worst I got was gagging if my stomach was empty(signifying I needed food).

I am now 24 weeks with my active baby boy and as far as the 20 week U/S go he is healthy. I never got a dating scan as I was sure about my dates and had no bleeding or worries.

I am just having 1 healthy symptom free pregnancy (I'm very lucky).

I felt crap for two weeks but for a few weeks now I've had nothing if I didn't have my doppler I wouldn't believe I was pregnant. But my last pregnancy with my daughter was the same I was symptomless and she was absolutely fine. Even when I got very poorly with my kidneys towards the end of pregnancy she was little but very healthy.

I've only ever had the odd feeling of sickness in my 3 pregnancies. With my mc in December my boobs get huge lol but even still that was it. Only just got bfp but not a single symptom to indicate I'm pregnant x

Smug Knickers over here lol, thank you for your reply - scan showed happy healthy baby :) I guess I will just have to think myself luck after all! xx

I felt crap for two weeks but for a few weeks now I've had nothing if I didn't have my doppler I wouldn't believe I was pregnant. But my last pregnancy with my daughter was the same I was symptomless and she was absolutely fine. Even when I got very poorly with my kidneys towards the end of pregnancy she was little but very healthy.

Oh you sound like me with the doppler!
If I didnt have my doppler I really dont know what I would do!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"