Found his willy :D

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
OK so about 2 weeks ago, jacob found his willy and now whenever i change his nappy he pulls the hell out of it :dohh: So i have to keep taking his hand anyway cause he'll pull it really hard then cry :rofl:

Anyway yesterday and today his new thing is when he is having (nappyless time) he holds onto it and when he pee's he giggles like mad :rofl: :dohh: and mummy has to dive in quickly with wet wipes before he puts his fingers in his mouth :rofl:

Anyone else's lil boy like his willy this much?? - :rofl: and i dont mean the OH !! :p XxX

Anyone else's lil boy like his willy this much?? - :rofl: and i dont mean the OH !! :p XxX

LOL!!!

My little boy hasn't discovered his yet so I can't help, sorry. Maybe my lo is a late developer!

:rofl: oh the joys i have to look forward to!!!
like father like son eh??? :rofl: hehe!
xxxxx

not boy no, but maddi gives her lady bits a good yank when i'm changing her :dohh: been doing it for a while now, its so funny, but trying to keep her hand away from a dirty nappy is quite tricky :sick: x

LOL!!!

My little boy hasn't discovered his yet so I can't help, sorry. Maybe my lo is a late developer!

I thought it was early but without a doubt everytime i take it off he pulls it until he pee's then giggles then because his fingers are wet goes to put them in his mouth :dohh: so in dives mummy!! XxX

I was wondering the other day when he would start doing this!!

not boy no, but maddi gives her lady bits a good yank when i'm changing her :dohh: been doing it for a while now, its so funny, but trying to keep her hand away from a dirty nappy is quite tricky :sick: x

haha! i read that really quickly and thought you were talking about me!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha! i read that really quickly and thought you were talking about me!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: so funny!

good to have you in baby and toddler maddie :wave: x

Ema- Jack is awful for playing with his willy. he tugs it in the bath too. he thinks its hilarious and pees all over the place. He also puts his hand in the sudocrem and some times his poop :sick:

Maddi- :rofl: bless ya! Nice to see you in here :hug:

Yep Jay's the same :D Like father like son :lol:

He really tugs at it and his balls, so I have to try and keep his hands out of the way when I'm changing him :D

xx

:rofl: Well we all know what your like maddi......:rofl:XxX

:shock: well if i'd known Baby and Toddlers was all about abuse i wouldnt have come over!!! :rofl: xxxx

Lol so I have this to contend with soon then!!! x

:rofl: Well we all know what your like maddi......:rofl:XxX

:shock: well if i'd known Baby and Toddlers was all about abuse i wouldnt have come over!!! :rofl: xxxx

:rofl: xxXxx

jacks hasnt yet but it will be funny when he does lol

my DS pulls his willy too when i change him.
DD used to try tugging her her bits at nappy time too

Yeah Tom's still fiddling and yanking away. Charlotte's had a bit of a tug on it too on a couple of ocassions when they're in the bath together.

Yeah Tom's still fiddling and yanking away. Charlotte's had a bit of a tug on it too on a couple of ocassions when they're in the bath together.

awww bless them! must be great to watch them interact together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->