• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Found my babys heartbeat on doppler but have a question??

angelbump

Reaction score
SO FIRST YAYYYYYYY after 1hr of searching I confidently found my bubs heartbeat but I wanted to ask has anyone had alot of high pitch noises like feedback a microphone gives off? I dunno whether mine is faulty or just crap? Or am I doing something wrong?
Its a make called babysounds.
Any suggestions would be appreciated I cannot wait to show my partner but he hasnt half the patience I have x

Is it when you move it? Congrats on finding bubs by the way!!

No its pretty much all the time apart from every now and again even holding it dead still doesnt help. Iv called amazon for a full refund gonna buy a sonoline b instead I think. Or get another one of the make I have and see if the new one does it. The guy at amazon said it must be defective. Because I heard bubs heartbeat through the noise the noise stopped for about 3-5 seconds and I could hear this very quick rapid heartbeat. I wouldve probably cried had the noise not come back and annoyed me lol xx

You could try more gel... But sonoline b might be a better choice. Congrats on finding the heart beat! :)

Wow that's weird! Glad they are sorting it!
I've got a sonoline b, had it a few years now, can't fault it for a cheap and cheerful doppler that works!

Congrats on finding the hb, just heard mine too! :). My old Doppler screeched like that...drove me crazy!! I have the sonoline b now and it does not do that.

Thanks ladies it was amazing and now im so much more excited about 12 week scan next week rather than nervous. Definitely getting a sonoline b but not from Amazon iv had nothing but trouble from them the last few days!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->