Found my baby's heartbeat!

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Click here :D.

Another one here :D.

Was knocked out of bed by the postman this morning, never been more happy to be dragged out of bed! Found the heartbeat pretty much straight away!! I wasn't recording at first and it was louder than this then of course as soon as I plug it into the PC, it quietens down haha.

But still, I teared up, this is the best purchase I ever made. I'm so happy. :happydance:

About 170bpm.

Congrats! I received my AngelSounds doppler in the mail yesterday afternoon! I tried it last night. Isn't it amazing? When the baby moved away it got quieter, and you can hear it get louder as he/she moved closer. So surreal.

I'm 10+2 and just found my baby's heartbeat yesterday! I was so excited! It even got up to 190bpm!!! I've had the Doppler since about 8 weeks, but didn't find the heartbeat until yesterday. Such a great noise to hear! : )

It is amazing! I have it playing through a speaker and baby keeps getting annoyed by the doppler and kicking it and then swimming away! But every time s/he kicks the cats both nearly jump out their skin hahaha! Little troublemaker!

Aww it's such a relief isn't it. Still can't find this baby's hb at nearly 13 weeks x

OH wanted me to record a longer one so I did another 3 minutes so he could listen to it on his iPod at work :D

https://baby-alpini.tumblr.com/post/83546989698/more-doppler-spam-sorrynotsorry-d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->