Found some Baileys in the cupboard.

Celesse

Reaction score
:cry: That is all. :cry:

Also at my family served brie and some kind of blue vein cheese at the Christmas do at the weekend and kinda laughed when I couldn't eat it. :growlmad:

I want the "I'm pregnant" excuse to eat at Christmas without the food restrictions!

I know how you feel about the alchol I found a bottle of archers in my cupboard this morning :( xx

:cry: That is all. :cry:

Also at my family served brie and some kind of blue vein cheese at the Christmas do at the weekend and kinda laughed when I couldn't eat it. :growlmad:

I want the "I'm pregnant" excuse to eat at Christmas without the food restrictions!

is it that they dont know anything as yet? If so you could just say you have had a tummy bug and dont want to eat anything as you are still delicate and dint want ti get the squits again xx (sorry about the squits word but didnt want to put S**ts)

x

They've known about the pregnancy since 3+. I just got no sympathy when I was looking at the yummy cheese longingly! OH was worse...when we did the Christmas shopping he kept picking up things he knows are on the not in pregnancy list and asking if we wanted them in a joking tormenting way.

I just went shopping and saw my favourite wine on offer :-( I was so excited and then it was like - oh. Oh well!! Would rather be pregnant and sober than ttc and sloshed ;-)

I love Baileys :( Kinda sad that I can't have a snowball this year either.. Plus I have to think up an excuse to why I'm not drinking as we haven't told OH family yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->