Found this quite funny

L

lfernie

I was just checking ebay where I got my lanolin cos it's not here yet, anyway I realised I hadn't picked a scent so it say's if you don't pick one they just give you one so I was just checking through that there's nothing that I hate...but I hope I don't get monkey farts :haha: why would you call a scent that?

Please choose your favourite scent from the following scents:

Almond Milk, Baby Powder, Banoffee, baby butter bee, Blueberry Muffin, Black Raspberry & Vanilla, Bubblegum, Candy Floss, Cherry, Chocolate Fudge, Cinnamon & Orange, Coconut, Fresh Linen, Grapefruit Sorbet, Honey wash, Hot Apple Pie, Lemon Fizz, Love Spell, Monkey Farts, Passionfruit & Grapefruit, Pear Drops, Raspberry Ripple, Rhubarb & Custard, Strawberry's & Cream, Summer Berries, Tropical Rum, Vanilla,

Winter Wonderland

The rest look OK I think :rofl:

I know was just thinking that. Ryan's bums gonna smell like monkey farts cos I didn't pick :(

monkey farts is actaully supposed to be quite nice! It was one of the more popular ones!

Interesting, if I get monkey farts I'll let you know if it's nice x

well northern essence describe it as

**Monkey Farts~ Everything a monkey eats! Coconuts , bananas, strawberries, grapes, & more! Kids from 1-91 love this one! A BEST SELLER!!

LOL, sorry, I know this is an old thread but I just found it (I search my username every so often lol) and am sat here laughing to myself like an idiot.

I'm such a child...

(sounds nice though!)

I got almond milk :( I started coming around to monkey farts aswell :rofl:

Gutted, I wanted you to get Monkey farts and report back to us on what it was like!!

i got my nephew the foaming wash in monkey farts, he loved it, it was a really lurid green. monkey farts smell nice too it seems ;) yeah quite fruity!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->