Four days late - testing in two days!

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I'm going to burst! Currently four days late & tested BFN until yesterday when a little faint line appeared on an IC. OH wants me to wait for him to get home from working away as he wants to be there too.

Just two more days until we find out.

In the meantime, hoping AF stays away.

Any news coral? Love, I'm so excited that you got your bfp! All that waiting paid of huh! Huge congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

I've started lightly bleeding today, a week late. I'm glad something has happened as I was starting to worry after all my BFN's.

How are you? Xx

Was it af?? I'm good actually, feeling really positive as af is almost gone now so looking forward to getting baby making!! X

Ah she made you wait for that didn't she- witch!

At least now you have an answer, maybe not the one you wanted but you can move on now. I'm not just saying this and I have no idea why but with both my pregnancies I've always had a really late (up to ten days late ) period the month before I've conceived... I've often wondered why and if it's just a coincidence but here's hoping it's gonna be the same for you! Xxx

Ah thank you sweet. My friend thinks there will be a little due around June/august time so maybe you're both right :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->