Fourth Test i believe it.....#4 is on its way!!!!

babesx3

Reaction score
#4 tests 001.jpg#4 tests 002.jpg
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
sooooooo pleased i wanted my family close....i am the luckiest girl around and i won't ever forget it!!:cloud9:
gonna cherish every moment of this pregnancy as it most definatley is my last..

Congrats, I am so happy to see some one similar to myself.

I just found out number 4 is on its way and very nervous how my family etc will react, Are you worried or is it just me lol?.

Mine are very close too Laylas 5 this year Finnley 3 and oscar is 15 Months old. xx

I just found out number 4 is on its way and very nervous how my family etc will react, Are you worried or is it just me lol?.

Mine are very close too Laylas 5 this year Finnley 3 and oscar is 15 Months old. xx

yeah i'm the same...really not sure how they will react..they didn't really aprove of #3...
my eldest girl is was 4 in feb... i have a boy almost 3 and a little girl almost 1 ..eeek!!
have to keep in touch!!!:wacko:

yeah i'm the same...really not sure how they will react..they didn't really aprove of #3...
my eldest girl is was 4 in feb... i have a boy almost 3 and a little girl almost 1 ..eeek!!
have to keep in touch!!!:wacko:

Ooooo wow very similar stories, Again baby number 3 for us wasnt approved by family, But very much welcomed when he arrived.
I am already worried about the Car and the bedrooms lol, Yes would be great to keep in touch. x .

Congrats!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->