FrAgmin

Drama queen85

Reaction score
Evening all! Had a first encounter with my midwife yesterday and something is niggling, possibly living up to my screen name. I am a healthy non smoker that had a BMI of 25. I regularly go to the gym and 6 weeks + 3! Woohoo! In march 2011 I was admitted to hospital with a suspected Pulmonary Embolism. Resting heart rate of 168, chest pain fainting etc, was given injections tablets and alsorts straight away. Felt horrendous. However by the time I had been scanned there was nothing to be seen. Stayed in hospital for three days exhausted continued warfarin and aspirin for a short period. Hence only suspected. I was admitted whist in Germany which made translation a little tricky too. However on discussing this with my midwife she had put me at high risk and is referring me to a consultant who will descide where to go on frAgmin to not. After mulling it over and hormones getting the better of me, and googling, I'm now suitably worried. What are the side affects of this to my little bean? How can this affect pregnancy ??

I had a few shots of fragmin with DD and she is fine x

I'm on clexane injections (which I believe are very similar to fragmin) following a pulmonary embolism at 2 weeks after the birth of my son. I've taken them every day since the day I got a positive pregnancy test and as far as I'm aware everything is going really well in this pregnancy, both I and baby are doing great. All scans have been fine, and both my midwife and consultant are happy with how everything is going. I've been told I will have to continue with the clexane for 6 weeks after the birth as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->