freaking out!! this cant happen again :(

Wantabean

mumma with a new surprise
Reaction score
Hey dont know if you all remember my story but i had my son in November last year via emergency section at 38weeks and due to reduced fetal movement and he was extremely ill. Well yesterday i noticed i hadnt felt baby move so called mat unit and went in for monitoring. They got a really good trace but werent happy with his movements so told me i could go home but had to go back in at 10am this morning. I went in and it took them 2 hours to get an acceptable trace and registrar decided to get a scan. Still wasnt feeling any movements. They werent very happy still as his movements were 'slow and sluggish' but his heart rate was good. I have to count his movments if any and go back in tomorrow for more monitoring. I am freaking out as i dont think i am strong enough to do this all again. I asked the doctor if i should be worried and he said basically yes :( he said he isnt worried enough yet to section me but he isnt happy. I just dont know what to do at the moment. They think that whatever happened to Cam is happening again :( aaaah im so stressed :( sorry needed to get itt out :( xxxx

:hugs: so sorry wantabean to hear things aren`t going as well as they could... you seem to be in good hands. They wouldn`t let you return home if they thought it wasn`t safe. I know it`s very hard (been there too) but try to keep positive and focus on the happy cuddles coming soon

Sorry to hear this. The fact that you are home is surely a good thing. Hopefully baby is having a lazy couple of days. If he comes early he is at the same gestation as my LO and he is doing quite well :)

Wee Adam. Be good.

:thumbup: Thanks :)

:hugs:

xxxx

I remember you :thumbup: I can't believe it's a year ago that Cameron was born though!

Stay strong, if LO has to come early, you CAN do this again, and he will be in the best possible place. It sounds like you're being well looked after and monitored, and they'll keep him inside you as long as they can while it's still safe for him. Sometimes there does come a point when the baby does better out than in, but the hospital will decide when that time is.

Sophie was born at 27 weeks and is now 20 months, and doing really really well. I know it's a terrifying time, and a long scary journey, but if he was born soon, you would cope. Something just kicks in.

:hugs:

You can do it again if you have to. Especially as this time you have me and Gail and Dawn and all the other ladies at the group to give you support.

We are here for you always xxx

Thanks for your lovely words ladies :) they ended up admiting me last night as have been having pains now as well as the reduced movement. The pains are starting to ease off and they done that test thing to see if I was likely going to go into labour but it came back neg so that was reasurring :) they said that they contacted the nnicu to make them aware. Which sent me into floods of tears but all seems to be starting to improve so I'm hoping to be going home soon :) got a ton of appointments to attend but I'm happy with that :) hope your all well and thank u :) xxxx
Gayle- I haven't booked tickets for crimbo party but def wana go, do u know if I can buy tickets at the door? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->