• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freaking out!

mayb_baby

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me, about 4-5 weeks ago I started getting 'hot flushes to my face' I go really red and it's embarrassing.
Sometimes I don't even notice it's happened and now it happens after everything like exercising, sex:blush: etc. but it can also happen when I am just sitting doing nothing (hot or cold).
I have been more tired recently, my heart races at times, I am sweating more, in the last 2 weeks I have had nausea, diarrhoea (it comes on that quick I get Goosebumps and have minutes to find a toilet) and headaches (which have been accruing with the red face).

Any ideas?, I'm getting dead worried and my Dr won't see me for 3weeks.
Edt. I'm 22 lol so not menopausal

It sounds like a virus/infection to me, especially with feeling sick and toileting.

Do you have a walk in centre? I'd go there or ask for an emergency app with your doctor, make sure you drink plenty xx

The flushing and fatigue has been ongoing for 4-5 weeks.

Doctor made me get a full blood count and a urine sample. X

Glad you had a blood test. Hopefully that will reveal what's going on!

It does like a virus type thing but hopefully bloods will show more.

Hope you feel better soon x

That's good. Hope you feel better soon x

Got my results today I'm low in folic acid and iron x

ask them to do a thyriod test as those are thyriod symtoms too..i see your low on folic...thyriod can cause that too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->