• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FREE CARDS ie birthdays ect

emiliasmummy

Reaction score
hey ladies i got another find for you . youve only got 2 days though for this one .

www.Dprint.co.uk enter summer in the promo code box at the end and the card is totally free .

you got to me a new member but again you can use random made up email address's .

they did this offer about 6months ago and all my 22 cards turned up so ive started again .

have fun x

Brilliant! I made a thank you card for Bee's old nursery staff - I was gonna make and print my own one, but this will be much nicer :D

was thinking that myself i might make one i want to make ones for next year so i need to wait till baby is born lol

oh no way did say it was only guna be a 2 day thing but they prob stopped early ...did you manage to get any hun x

thank you just ordered 4 cards for the children teachers

Thanks, It worked for me..
I orderd an anniversary one for september and I just done a congrats your gonna be a daddy card for oh! NOT EVEN PREGNANT YET... been a ltttc'er but I want to give him a card when I find out and it was free!!

going to do a couple of birthday cards too :)

weird that its no longer workig for me wonder if i try OH's computer if it will work?

They've obviously blocked your IP address because they know you abuse their promotion :haha:

Oh hahaha... Maybe other companies have already informed them then?

It could be your browser or something - I could never get on to Student Finance when I used Google Chrome, and I've had that with other websites/browsers too. Seems odd :wacko:

could well be hun the browser more than anything as usually use mil's or office computers to do freebies lol :p used to use college one too but off on maternity leave no

just keeps saying promotional code invaild lol maybe i am typing it wrong? it is "summer" right?

I did it in capitals as that's usually how promotional codes are formatted... Might be worth trying "SUMMER" instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->