Free Changing bag from Boots

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been posted but if you join the boots baby club, you receive a few money off vouchers including a voucher for a free changing bag when you buy a bag of pampers. Anyway we went in yesterday and the pampers were on offer - 2 bags for £6 (plus we had a £1 off voucher) so got 54 nappies, a free changing bag all for just £5
The bag is nice too and it has a little insulated bottle holder and a fold up changing mat (Which i had on my list to buy separately) so bargain all round!

Just been to Boots and got the nappies and bag all for £5.25 as I also got a booklet of money off vouchers as well!

Thanks for the heads up! :hug:

Susie x

Thats great ive been lookin for a changing bag its the only other thing i need lol :)

my vouchers came in the post but have not been in to get the bag yet. thanks

u get the vouchers from ur bounty pack also if u sign up for pampers and huggies website they send u out vouchers :)

hi i lost my boots baby bag gift card.how can i claim for it

I didn't get my vouchers or anything from boots when I joined in November so I emailed them the other day. Today I received 3 lots of magazines and vouchers, so I wonder if it will let me use all 3! I have a feeling it won't let me, but it's worth a go. Can't be bad to have a spare bag! or 2!

we have got 2 from boots now...great stuff..ive put the bag on ebay to see if i can get some funds for other items i buy off people on here

the bag isnt even worth getting!

everyone i no including mine the bag as just fallen apart, its free so it doesnt really mater but its a waste of time

Does it? Oh if I can get 3 then at least it's 3 times use before they all fall apart!!

I didn't get my vouchers or anything from boots when I joined in November so I emailed them the other day. Today I received 3 lots of magazines and vouchers, so I wonder if it will let me use all 3! I have a feeling it won't let me, but it's worth a go. Can't be bad to have a spare bag! or 2!

Might not be able to get them all at the same time :)

I got the bag aswell...just because it was free. I gave it to my mate in Germany, cause I don't think having a cheap boots bag hanging off my bugaboo is nice at all. lol

I saw a bugaboo changing bag on one of the sale sites might be mothercare have you got one yet?

how long does it take for them to send it out after u joined

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"