• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Free Christmas/Birthday/what ever you want card F/B

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
stole this from elsewhere but still a good one kind of different from FP but still good:

Like them on F/B https://www.facebook.com/dprintuk

& you get a code to use on their main site https://www.dprint.co.uk/ give you your first card for free, inc P&P

when you register to avoid hassle make sure you put a . - _ or something in ur user name or else it will keep saying invaild password!

codes i keep getting are

DPRINT.CO.UK

just add at checkout and free card, even delivery is free

have heard the quality is alright too xx

Brilliant! I've made a birthday card for LO, design on front, three pictures inside as well as text. Doesn't seem to be any restrictions like other sites have done - great find :thumbup:

well done hun thats a fab find i hope i get all 11 cards lol if so im sorted for the year lol ,really great job you do finding these xxx

as always your welcome i am happy to share all my findings as i like to get people things for nothing lol i have a little stash of freebies i have got like little bottles of whiskey etc they can go in the hampers etc xx

hey ladies ,
any one got your cards yet im getting impatient lol havent got mine yet xxx

got mine yesterday they are okay but envelopes are huge lol

I got it the other day, the website says "matching envelopes" and since I chose a design I expected more than an over sized white envelope.

But it's free, and the spare envelope space could be useful for putting extra things in with it :thumbup:

very true but mine are huge compared to the card night stuff the envelope with pictures :D

Yeah, *if* I had paid, I would've been a bit annoyed. The envelope is at least two inches bigger on each length.

I probably wont use it anyway, the card is pretty much going straight into her memory box :)

lol ah well then not too bad lol :D i was just like wow look at that envelope lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->