Free energy saving products (UK)

G2501

Mum of one DD
Reaction score
We're all looking for ways to save money on electric/water bills, these gadgets may help!

I've ordered the electricity one too.

has everyone ever got anything? i have applied twice in different addresses both months ago and still nothing :(

tried sendin off for one so shall see if i get it :).
i think it sumet bout benefits if ur asked what u get n if they entitle u with one but everyone shud b able to get one x

has everyone ever got anything? i have applied twice in different addresses both months ago and still nothing :(

I hope its not a dodgy website.

I'm pretty sure it's not dodgy, was linked to it via the O2 website when I was getting my O2 reward for topping up ha ha! I'll let you know if anything arrives

I got the electricity thing. DH tried to use it on the Christmas tree. He hasn't tried to use it with anything else yet.

Mine arrived last month when I ordered it before christmas (from a previous post)

I ordered all items (Im not on benefits)

x

my plug came the other day not tried it yet though

There are many products that help save energy and cut back on energy related costs. You can choose different Energy Saving Products online.

Like this Plugging electronics devices into power strips can help save energy use in both the home and the office. Almost
all home entertainment products draw an idle electrical current even after they have been turned off.
You can save a lot for buying energy saving products. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->