Free Huggies 'Baby Beginnings Basket'

S

sezzlebum

Free Huggies 'Baby Beginnings Basket' worth £11.96 when you join the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club.

If you're pregnant or a parent with a baby under 3 months, join the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club by:
Calling 0800 591 688
Or log onto www.tesco.comclubcardbtc
Or pick up an application form in store

The basket contains:
HUGGIES® Pure Wipes
KLEENEX Balsam Tissues
TESCOs My Babys Bedtime Powder
Handy muslin
Adorable little teddy
Special record book, so that you have a wonderful memento of all those important milestones first steps, first words....the first everything.
Book of money saving coupons including 250 extra clubcard points when you spend £15 on your baby essentials

you get sent a voucher and then i think ya gotta buy a pack of newborn nappies with it :)

I signed up to the Tesco Mother and Baby club about a month ago. Hopefully I'll get the basket too.

Thanks for the link. Signed up now.

What a great offer.

:hug:

Can somebody please post if they do manage to get this particular offer?

I signed up about three months ago (had to telephone) and supposedly I've joined the BTC, I did get the initial booklet & car sticker. But I've heard nothing since, nor can I "log in" on their website (it just goes round in circles). And I never did receive the Huggies voucher, I was led to believe that they had stopped doing it.

I never got mine ...dunno when i appplied but while i was pregnant near the end so at least 3 months ago

i've just had my welcome pack for joining the baby and toddler club but no great coupon like the one mentioned above seems to be in with the leaflets :(

I did however get £15 worth of vouchers for pampers products and more from Tesco themselves. One of the vouchers was for £3 off pampers newbaby nappies (there's 3 of these coupons in with the welcome pack but only one can be used at a time) and when i went into tesco they had pampers newbaby nappies for £3 each so got mine for free! :) delighted with that as its a pack of 27. I think i'll keep popping back over the next week or so to use up all my vouchers before they expire in October and hopefully get 3 packs of free nappies :)

grr i got one of these vouchers and it said on mine '18 or over' which is so unfair seeing as im16 but have a baby :( no freebies for me lol x x

That is quite rubbish, although my sister works at Tesco and said you're supposed to be 18 to have a clubcard anyway - also quite rubbish! Could you not get someone over 18 to do it for you?

Also, if you join huggies online at the moment then you get a free Huggies pack worth £9.99 when you buy a pack of thier size one nappies. you have to print a voucher out and use it with your nectar card in sainsburys.

i'll give it a go and let you if it works! :)

Hey

My mum works for tesco and she said just take in your "welcome for joining letter" and go to the help desk and ask if you can receive the huggie's pamper set with your nappies and they should give you it. As that is what my sister had to do. By right if your offered something they have to give you it.

xox sooz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"