Free laptop (with contract mobiles)

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
If your mobile phone contract is up carphone warehouse are giving away free laptops with mobile phones :shock:

I ordered my phone yesterday ad got it today along with my laptop:happydance: and I'm a new customer:cloud9:

Ouch unless its with the 3 network its 24 month contracts?!

18 month contract here

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-server-PageServer?article=STATIC.LAPTOP.MAIN

thought about it, but the cheapest one is £30pm - I spend £15pm on PAYG

Ahhh - your phone is limited though isn't it! Have to have a certain one or only a small selection on offer!

18 month contract, £45 month but its oh's and he spends way more than that. We've been considering the phones for a while so when we heard of this we just went with it :)

If you use your mobile a lot esspec to mobles it is worth while. I just went for a contract again - currently wondering if to send it back *scratches head* but my OH pays for the landline & I do ring mobiles so free mins to any network is good!

I got a contract phone once, never again my god!

I was getting bills up2 £200 :o Yes, shocking...

And I supposedly had unlimited texts.

I stick to PAYG now! But that's a good thing getting the laptop.

Ive been on contract for 4 years. Spent thousands in those years. Its outrageous. I get 3000 minutes to any network and 100 texts a month, but including my o2 treats I get another 100 texts and 60 minutes. And I use them all every month and occasionally go over. I spend £30 a month.

Getting the laptop is good, but I think you have to give it back after your contract is up, my friend had to when they did this offer before, they also do it with xbox and ps3 aswell. Bit of a con somewhere along the line if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->