Free Little Lamb cloth nappy.

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
In the Feb issue of Mother and Baby, at the back, in the ad section, Little Lambs are are offering a free nappy (either Bamboo, Cotton or Microfibre) to people who send in the coupon to them. No photocopies and only 1 per household.

I'm just about to start Chloe in these nappies so if anyone has a coupon and isnt going to bother getting one, could I please have it, and I can get my mum to order it for me.

Happy free cloth everyone x

Is this the mag still for sale? Only just heard about the deal and want to buy seems good :thumbup:

Oooo cool, i realy wanna try cloth nappies too so if theres a cupon no one is useing please let me know :)

I recieved my size 2 bamboo cloth nappy yesterday (actually it's for my ds not me iykwim ;)) Hoping to try it out tonight all being well x

does it come with a wrap at all or is it just the nappy? Because you need a wrap for those.

does it come with a wrap at all or is it just the nappy? Because you need a wrap for those.

They come with nappy, wrap, liner and booster if I remember correctly.

It's also running in this months Mother and Baby for those that missed out last month x

They come with nappy, wrap, liner and booster if I remember correctly.

It's also running in this months Mother and Baby for those that missed out last month x

Yes mine came with a nappy,a fleece liner & a waterproof wrap :happydance:

thanks im going to look for the mag now

I ordered the February one under my name and the March one under OH's name and the second one came today!

First one Bamboo and second Microfibre - they are really good nappies - lovely wrap, liner and booster too.

i too had the feb & march magazines so ordered one in my name and 1 in my mum's name, only posted them monday and we both got the nappies today!

I ordered 2 bamboo ones :) very cute!

i got my bamboo one today too its lovely :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"