Free Meal in TGi Fridays this weekend if you were born in 1986

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
The detail: You must have been born in 1986 for the free meal and bring ID (passport, driving licence) along with you to prove it. The free meal can be worth a max £20 and excludes drinks.

Notes: No voucher needed, the free meal is a choice of anything up to a value of £20, so for instance, you could get buffalo wings, a plain burger and a sundae for free (they'd cost around £19 altogether, but prices do vary per venue so check first). If you spend more than £20 you just pay the difference.

1st until 4th July

https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/Whats-New

I just came on to post this! We are off there on Saturday to celebrate my OH's 25th :happydance:

lol i am the same i am a few years out gutted lol

Hubby told me about this yesterday :) Think we may go on Monday, does it include the 2 courses for £9.99? x

you get up to £19 off of your meal i believe so thats including anything but the site tells you more i believe xx

Yaaaayyyy that's tomorrow sorted, thanks so much for posting! :flower:

Yeah its a pain only people in 1986 get lol

My oh was born in 1986 so it looks like were be popping there tomorrow or the next day :)

We went yesterday! It included food for the person born in 1986. The manager came over at the end of the meal to check my ID and to confirm what I had. You can have starters, mains, desserts and sides within the £20 limit. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->