Free nappy packs pampers & huggies :)

jennies_bump1

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE FOUNF THE PERFECT PLACE TO GET FREE NAPPIES, NOT JUST 1 SINGLE NAPPY, BUT ACTUAL PACKS OF NAPPIES FROM PAMPERS & HUGGIES :baby:

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIGN UP, CHOOSE YOUR PAMPERS OR HUGGIES NAPPYS & THE SIZE YOU WANT, THEN SEND A REFERAL, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT :happydance:

HERES MY REFERAL: https://freenappies.co.uk/index.php?referral=300033

Sign up via my referal, set up your own account & continue the cycle to recieve your nappys x

I've signed up via your link, heres my ref if one of you lovly gals or girls would do the same! Thanks xx

https://freenappies.co.uk/index.php?referral=300108

haven't these been proven to be a scam used by companies to get email addresses and details?

i was gunna say scam because you have to sign up to a company thing before you are eligible

its a proven scam apparently. so would watch out but there are real companies that work with councils to give you free pack of REAL nappies.... check your local council for details :D

oh no what a drag :(
i even looked online @ other forums with the same link & they did actualy recieve the nappys, so now im confused lol

oh right well then guess can only try but i have never heard of anyone getting them?

This is a scam, its companies who get your details and sell them on to well anyone
who'll pay for them basically.
And chances are, you wont recieve the free stuff they offer.

Either that, or theres others where you have to sign up, complete an 'offer' which
usually means taking out sky/internet/credit card subscriptions ect, just ways
of the big guys getting you to buy something you wouldnt normally buy, and then
reffer friends to do the same before you can claim your nappies - which, btw
probably wont arrive.

You wont receive the nappies - person that owns that site had a penny auction site too and it has scammed people too, you will get loads of junk email though one thing they are good at sending :)
I had signed up to this site 2 years ago still waiting on my nappies :(

Ive made the mistake of signing up,hope they dont do anything dodgy with my details. It wasnt even free nappies,you had to sign up for services :(

I think this needs to be closed, everytime someone comments it brings it to the
top and people just click on the link in the first post without reading the
rest of the thread which tells you its a scam.

I thought that seemed a bit good to be true lol

Im not touching with a barge poll, just realised after giving them all my details what this is. You have to sign into something, its a fake, fraud. Companies and sites liek this were on watchdog not so long ago, steer clear

does anyone really recieved ACTUAL PACKS OF NAPPIES FROM PAMPERS & HUGGIES?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->