Free Pampers Hamper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs mcgrath

Love my handsome lil boy
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has signed up for the Tesco Baby & Todller Club & received the voucher for the free Pampers Hamper?

I got my pack from Tescos but it didn't have the voucher for the hamper in it :cry:

i got the voucher, but can't find a store with the hamper in stock. emailed customer services 2 weeks ago - they called last week to say they are trying to find one but i'm still waiting....

(when did you join? i think they have only been sending this voucher recently - a firnd of mine joined about 8 weeks ago and got pampers discount vouchers instead)

i signed up aaaages ago but not heard anything from them :growlmad:

i didn't get a voucher for a hamper, but i have just had my second newsletter from them now :dohh:

i signed up about 3 weeks ago but have had nothing from them yet. How long does it usually take? x

I didn't get a voucher for a hamper - got Pampers discount vouchers. Hamper sounds nicer ! x

I got the vouchers to pick up the free hamper from store about 4 weeks after joining the club. Hamper is a bit of a disappointment to be honest, plastic box and a few vouchers really - nothing to write home about :)

For me Tesco has been the best babyclub I joined so far.

I didnt get the hamper thing - I signed up in July.

I got pampers vouchers..
3 £3 off newborn 27packs - they were only £3 instore so got 81 newborn nappies free!!
4 £1 off wipes - they were down to £1 each so got 4 packs free!!
Was impressed with that!!

I had to wait a while to get the voucher but my local store doesn't stock the hamper. Emailed customer services but haven't heard anything.

I joined the Tesco mother n baby club back in july when i first found out coz i wanted the freebies! Got a news letter n parking permit sent out to me about 4 weeks later with no hamper voucher ;0( Read on a thread on here a while ago that a girl didnt have a voucher for a hamper either but managd to blag one in her local store-tried that-didnt work!!!
Then a few wks ago got an email from papers about the Pampers mum and baby hamper if u join Tesco m&b club so i rang tescos n told then i had not received anything yet (little lie) n the man i spoke to said he'd put me on the new members list to receive all hamper vouchers and coupons in the november newsletter so we'll see!
You could try that?
I'll keep u posted as to whether i actually receive them though!
x

I joined the tesco one & i got a voucher for a "pampers hamper" when purchasing a pack of newborn pampers nappies but it seems my local store have never heard of it, they haven't a clue what i'm talking about when i ask.
So i've still got the voucher in my purse.

the sainsburys one is better!

google nectar mother and baby

you print the voucher online and collect instore think you have to buy a pack of huggies nappies though xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"