• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Free Social Stories

PresqueVu

Reaction score
Hi, hope this is okay to post. I've created some social stories for use with my boy, and decided to make them freely available on my website. You can download in .mobi or PDF format.

Here: Social stories

At the moment I have
  • Hitting
  • Taking Turns
  • Running Off
  • Asking too many questions
  • Listening and following directions
  • About being with other children
  • Kicking.
These can take a little while to setup, but I'm quite happy to do any requests if there is something in particular anyone in here needs? Just drop me a PM here or via the website if that's helpful.

Thank you so much. I just learned about social stories so I am looking into doing some. I particularly want to do one about moving house as.we move on the 4th of december (same street too which I think may be extra confusing).

If you've got some idea of the text & could PM me it, I should have enough relevant picto's to do that one? can try and get it done tomorrow with any luck :)

Also, good luck with the move!

Oh thank you :) honestly I'm not sure what to put. We will probably move on the saturday which will be a little awkward with him around :dohh: I will try and figure something out tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->