• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Free Teether, Soother, or Weaning Spoon

LarLar

Mummy to Shane
Reaction score
Don't think anyone's posted this link to this particular freebie yet so here it is!

https://www.facebook.com/nubyuk/app_216657698426640

If it doesn't directly link you to the Bump, Birth and baby section the select it in the drop down menu and enter your details. :)

I received two bottles yesterday, fab quality too! :happydance:

i choose the soother, but thinking the teether would be good too :D lol

i choose the soother, but thinking the teether would be good too :D lol

I just got a newborn bottle as i'll need plenty of them when the baby arrives assuming i do definitely decide not to breastfeed. :)

Kinda wish i got the soother or something else though aha.. but hey ho i can't complain ended up with two free baby bottles. :happydance:

were where the free bottles from? are they still doing it? i have been collecting bits and bobs on freebies as much as i can lol

were where the free bottles from? are they still doing it? i have been collecting bits and bobs on freebies as much as i can lol

I actually got them from Nuby on that link :) there use to be an option for a Cup aswell but i think they've gave away all those samples.

The bottles are pretty strange though not saw anything like them, they're normal in the sense they're like natural bottles have the teets designed to be really nipple like and i'm sure they're anti colic. But the bottle itself you can squeeze in and it's as though it's silicone or something.. aha

ah yeah its the ones you get with thier breast pump and sterlizer kinda cool :D

They're still doing the give away, I just signed up myself (thank you!!). Just like the facebook page linked above, and then click the image that shows up. Fill in your information, and you get to pick what freebie you would like.

At the moment there are no more bottles available, your choices now are:

Soother (0-6 months)
Teether
Weaning Spoon (blue & green only)

ah yeah its the ones you get with thier breast pump and sterlizer kinda cool :D

Yeah I just had a look on their site to see what they're called and they're called 'silicone nursers' for first stage of bottle feeding. :) No idea how i'd sterilize them though due to them being squeezy.. lol wouldn't they melt?

They're still doing the give away, I just signed up myself (thank you!!). Just like the facebook page linked above, and then click the image that shows up. Fill in your information, and you get to pick what freebie you would like.

At the moment there are no more bottles available, your choices now are:

Soother (0-6 months)
Teether
Weaning Spoon (blue & green only)

No problem! and thankyou they must be out of bottles now :) i'd update the title if i knew how..

You can sterilize in cold water, using sterilization tablets. It shouldn't affect the bottle then. Not sure if hot water sterilizing would melt the material it's made out of.

As for changing the title:

• Edit your Original Post
  • Click 'Go Advanced'
  • Change your Thread Title
  • Save Changes

You can sterilize in cold water, using sterilization tablets. It shouldn't affect the bottle then. Not sure if hot water sterilizing would melt the material it's made out of.

As for changing the title:

• Edit your Original Post
  • Click 'Go Advanced'
  • Change your Thread Title
  • Save Changes

Ah thankyou very helpful it never had any cleaning guides with the bottles but they're made from silicone. I'll give the cold water and sterilization tablets a go though just to be safe! :)

and thankyou very much edited it :)

the bottles we got were with the steam sterliser so they must be able to be heated?

i would double check but the ones we got were sqeezy ones and came with the steam and mircowave sterilzer they try and deter against the chemical one nopw

I received the bottle from joining the Nuby facebook page too :happydance:

And I have a microwave steriliser and their fine :)

BTW I'm new here so this is my first post :happydance: woo hoo! x

I received the bottle from joining the Nuby facebook page too :happydance:

And I have a microwave steriliser and their fine :)

BTW I'm new here so this is my first post :happydance: woo hoo! x

aww yay :)
and ah good too know it's a microwave sterilizer i'm planning to use.

and welcome! i joined a couple of days ago :)

I chose the teether as I already have bottles and dummies that I don't even use lol :D and have tons of spoons x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->