Free Wedding Planner

littleone1993

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been here for a while in the TTC forums but wanted to get back into my first desired profession as a wedding planner.

I was a wedding planner for 2 years from 16-18 and worked for a very busy and popular company and had a case load of up to 9 weddings at a time. I left when I started planning my own wedding and I would really like to get back into it and have some up to date references to add to my books.

I would like to offer my services to any of you for free, there will be no contract and I will be there for you as much or as little as you need me to be. All I would ask in return for my services would be a testimonial which I could print out to put in my portfolio.

I have worked on weddings right from the engagement, being involved in everything to being involved within the last month or two tying up all the loose ends.

Please either pm me or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place admins!

Summer

This would be amazing!
Me and OH are looking for a cheap wedding as it's our angel baby's due date in March so need quick decision, I thought I was good at the planning thing but I always seem to miss things out or something :dohh: PM me if you can - I can't seem to :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->