Frequent urinating - Update post 12

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I've been treated for uti on saturday with antibiotics and today I was tested again and everything came back clear. I still need to go a lot though. Is it pregnancy or infection brewing again? No pain, apart from full feeling in abdomen.

Could be both. Hormones are making you urinate more as well. When I got my 9.5 week ultrasound they said my baby was right on my bladder so I can't wait until it grows and has some weight it's not gonna be fun :nope: (but worth every minute) make sure to call your dr if it continues:hugs:

Thanks. My uterus is tilted forward (anteverted). Could that also be part of the reason?

Are you drinking more as well. I've been so thirsty these last couple of days.

I do, but it's more like pressure thing so don't think it's could be the intake.

I constantly feel like my bladder is full, even when I've just been to the loo. I guess it must be the position of my uterus at the minute, but it's not a nice feeling!

hormones!!!

then by third tri its pressure from little one.

Hallo ladies,

I've been treated for uti on saturday with antibiotics and today I was tested again and everything came back clear. I still need to go a lot though. Is it pregnancy or infection brewing again? No pain, apart from full feeling in abdomen.
I have been back and forth the loo all this week! Driving myself potty (excuse the pun :D) x

My drive to & from work is an hour and a quarter each way. Tonight on the way home there was a smash & hold up so the journey took a full 2 hours, an hour & a quarter of which I was BUSTING!!! Not nice at all :-(

I had uti at about 4 weeks, and took the antibiotics and it came back all clear but I still thought I had it for a good week or two after. Like you said, there was a pressure there with a different kind of sicky feeling and I was peeing about every half an hour with no pain. I was convinced I still had it but the feeling just seemed to disappear and touch wood it hasn't come back :shrug:

My husband and myself have different blood types where they don't mix well with one another and my blood attacks the fetus if blood is different from mine. I have mixed feelings about this and I am not too sure how long I can wait to know if pregnant so I can catch it in time to help it from attacking my baby. I am always constantly worried and taking pregnancy tests because I don't want to loose another baby. Does anybody else have this? I believe its called Rh Factor.

Thanks for all the replies!

So I found this and it makes sense since I struggled with uti's after my DD was born. Only to realize in January this year that I have an anteverted uterus. Doctors denied my theory, but here it says exactly what I thought. hhmmmmm should have a talk with my new gynaecologist. Maybe this also explains my very low cervix.

"An anteflexed uterus is a combination of 2 displacedments. A uterine flexion (as described above) and an anteverted uterus. An anteverted uterus is displaced forward and can result in frequent urination, chronic bladder infections, and other urinary tract disorders."

https://www.fertilehands.com/menstruation__fertility/is_your_uterus_tilted

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh