FRER question...? POAS newbie!

BebVern

3 MC, on a break (TTC #1)
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm 7DPO currently and was hoping to test on Wednesday (11DPO). I have some FRERs awaiting my pee but was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these tests that I'd find useful?

I've done some research (googling!) and have found that FRERs seem to be quite sensitive at this point, showing faint lines.

I'm going away on Thursday with some friends for the weekend hence my early testing. I'd want to hopefully find out beforehand so I can tell DH in person rather than call him with the news. We are TTC our first so would really like to share the moment. There is NO WAY I'd be able to keep it quiet until I come home on Sunday...

I know that it recommends First Morning Urine - but I would personally recommend Second Morning Urine.

Best of luck!!!!

Thank you for your answer, was going to test around 6pm, but I have 4 tests haha soooo may just do both ;) x

I found out I was pregnant at 11DPO on a $ store cheapie.
Good luck :hugs:

Oooooh this gives me hope! :happydance: Thanks JessesGirl!

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I guess everyone is like this on their first cycle.

I have not seen a positive on an FRER before 14dpo. To be fair through my positive on the FRER at 14 days showed up as a negative on all my other tests. fRER was the first one to pickup anything. I think I just implant later than many others do.

I know it's an outrageous suggestion but you could just not take it until you get back? Could deffo have a stronger line by then ^.^

I tested days before my period was due late at night (right after getting home from our honeymoon), and my FRER gave me a bright positive right away. :) Good luck!

I got the faintest positive at 8 dpo on a dollar tree store but a clear BFP the same day with a FRER:winkwink:

I didn't get a clear positive on FRER with my twins until 11DPO (10 I saw the faintest line and wasn't sure if it really had color or not, the next day it clearly had color).

Kazine - of course this would be the best option ;) but as the weekend away is likely to involve a lot of alcohol (and I have paid for it in full already) I'd much rather know beforehand. AF is due on Friday/Saturday so obviously if she arrives then I'll know anyway. I just know that I won't enjoy the weekend if I don't even test as I'll be anxious the whole time.

I'm going to test on Wednesday. Got a feeling I'm out anyway. :(

Your more patient than me!!! LOL If I had 4 tests I'd be testing today, tomorrow.....etc. Good Luck, hope you get your BFP!

I got a extremely faint + with FMU on a FRER at 10 dpo and a good + w/ FMU on 11 dpo.

I highly recc. FMU personally. I tested mid -day and it was not nearly as good of a line [2nd test from the left].

Here's my progression w/ Frers - hope that helps.

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
Wow thank you, very helpful! Just wanna pee on that FRER now ha x

Wow thank you, very helpful! Just wanna pee on that FRER now ha x

I hear you! The POAS urge doesn't really go away :haha: Once you get a :bfp: you can use the clear blue w/ weeks detection tests to track progression lol...just from one poas fanatic to another:headspin:

First Morning Urine or 2nd morning urine before you drink anything will give you the best results usually :) I got a faint BFP on a FRER at 9dpo. When i had my bloodwork done it showed my hcg was about 10... which tells you that even though FRER say they can detect 25miu they can sometimes show a faint line even earlier, FX!!!

Well...I caved in and tested...BFN. Not even a hint of a line. :nope:

Looks like the first cycle is definitely the worst. I feel so disappointed... I don't know what I was expecting, maybe to be one of the lucky ones who gets a BFP right away :blush:

Ahh well. It's not over till the red lady shows I guess. If AF doesn't come by Sunday, I'll test again. Until then, I won't take any with me on my weekend away and I'll get DH to hide them or something...

It's still early! And you're testing later in the day...so I'd say test again tomorrow with FMU! Good luck :dust:

Aww, thanks for the encouragement :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"